Please Read Below!
In a world filled with the ordinary, we dare to be extraordinary...
Tattoos tell your story. They build us up, capture memories, encompass loss and love.
With Pain, Comes Beauty. ** MUST BE 18+ TO BE TATTOOED BY FLESH.
You Dream it, We Design It!
COVID-19 RESPONSE PROTOCOLS
At Flesh Tattoos we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, clients and community. As such we have developed a detailed Covid-19 plan that has been implemented. These policies are vital to ensure the highest level of safety for all.
* ALL SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
* WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT PROVIDING ANY SERVICE IN OR AROUND THE MOUTH WHERE MASK NEEDS TO BE REMOVED.
* NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
CLIENT SERVICE PRACTICES:
1. CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK to enter the stuiod or to be serviced in any fashion at Flesh Tattoos.
NO EXCEPTIONS. We work in close proximities. Our mask rule is set by York Region Public Health and has been in place since re-opening. It is Not based on the regional mandates.
We have hand sanitizer available all over the studio and we ask that you use some upon entering.
You will be required to fill out a Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
** If you have had a recent Covid-19 test administered within 2 weeks of your appointment, please ensure you have negative results available to show your artist.
2. We will have a mandatory 2 week travel ban time frame from date of retuning home to date of your booked appointment. This includes travel within Canada.
3. Clients must attend their service appointment on their own.
No friends, family or visitors will be permitted on-site to maintain the least amount of staff and patrons within the studio at any given time.
4. Our waiting area is closed.
Clients will be expected to arrive for the appointments on time. If you arrive early, you may wait in your car until your booked appointment time, but you will not be permitted on-site to sit and wait.
5. No food is permitted on-site. You may bring a drink if needed but it must be a bottle or container that can be resealed/ has a lid for closure. Please eat before you come for your appointment.
ILLNESS & RESCHEDULING:
1. Clients will be required to call and re-book if feeling unwell.
If notice is given there will be no penalty. We will temporarily not be requiring a new deposit to re-book based on illness. Deposits will be rolled over to new date and time with notice (24-48 hrs).
Discretion will be used based on each individual circumstance.
** If you call in when you are already supposed to be at your appointment, where client arrives noticeably unwell, where client attends appointment with lingering cough, you will be asked to rebook at your own cost. Anyone showing signs of illness wil not be permitted on the premises.
Just because we are being flexible, doesn't mean we won't expect common sense to be used as well as respect and common courtesy for our staff and others.
*** COUGHS: We will not permit clients in for service or on-site with an active cough. Not clearing your throat, but an on-going cough. EVEN IF SERVICE HAS ALREADY COMMENCED, those with coughs will be asked to leave the studio.
All clients who received Tattoo services AFTER JANUARY 15, 2020, or whom had a cancelled touch-up appointment due to Covid closure; will have 6 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF REOPENING: June 23, 2020) to have their touch-up competed free of charge. Please be in touch with your artist ASAP to book. The 6 week cut off is August 4, 2020. .
Beyond this 6 week allotted time frame, touch-ups will be done at the clients cost.
All new services provided going forward once we reopen are governed by our regular policy, entitling client to one free touch-up within 3 months of the date of application.
In the event of a second closure, extensions and deposit roll over will apply as we practiced for 1st wave quarantine.
STAFF COVID PROTOCOLS:
1. ALL staff will be working masked, sometimes also in with face shield. Other PPE may be worn as needed or recommended by York Region Public Health.
2. A minimum of 15 minutes will be spaced between client appointments to ensure staff has enough time to adequately sterilize work station before next appointment.
3. We have rigorous cleaning protocols already in place as mandated by York Region Public Health which we have amplified to ensure safety within this pandemic state.
Which includes but is not limited to:
Full wipe down of commonly touched surfaces and areas 2-3x/ day. Morning & closing. Sometimes mid day on high traffic days. Commonly touched surfaces and areas include, doors, door handles, table tops, pens, clip boards, washrooms, tattoo stations, chairs, drafting room, Debit machines, kitchen area, floors etc. We will leave nothing in our studio untouched.
We use hospital grade anti-microbial cleaning solutions. Most commonly used are CaviCide, High potency bleach wipes, medical grade green soap and 70-90% alcohol products.
PRICING & PROMOS:
Our studio hourly rates and shop minimum WILL BE INCREASING as of January 1, 2021 as follows:
Studio Minimum $100 +hst
JR Artist Hourly rate $130 +hst
SR Artist Hourly rate $170 +hst
Flesh Tattoos has absorbed the PPE and covid related costs. We will not be reflecting this onto our clients! Our rate increase is as a result of inflated supplies and materials costs which have doubled and in some cases trippled.
Accepted payments for service remain Cash, Credit, Debit.
Deposits can be submitted via Cash or E-transfer directly to the artist you are booking with.
We know this is a lot to take in. We understand these changes may not always be convenient or comfortable. But this is what we need to do to be able to service our fantastic community once again. It won't be forever!
Protocols are still subject to change based on guidelines to be rolled out by the province and Public Health. Check back for updates!!
Stay Safe and Well everyone!
Deposits, Cancellation, Age Requirements, Personal Hygiene expectations, Touch-Ups.....
Click "READ MORE" to view
24 Nov 2018
HAND & FINGER TATTOOS:
It's a hard Nope!
Hand and finger tattoos are unique and complicated for many reasons. Namely the success rate for a nicely healed outcome is less than 5% of the population.
Your "Best Case" scenario is...